Aller au contenu

BSOD page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (win32k.sys)

emilar25

Publications recommandées

Bonjour mon amis!

In first pleace I apologize for create this thread in English, but my French is so poor that is embarrassing for me :(. I have read some threads in this forum referent to my problem, but i'm incapable to fix it with the replies that I found here.

My problem is the famous BSOD page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. I have been informing myself about this, and usually it's a problem with drivers (I have to say I use Windows 8 64x, in a BootCamp partition on a MacBook laptop), but I scanned many times my system in Ma-Config and updated all my old drivers. The error happens when I execute any of the programs of the Office package, and sometimes (less frequent) when I try to use some navigator's software.

I though it could was the netword card driver, but I updated it and keep giving me the error. I'm becoming crazy about this error and i can't find the way to fix it, that's why i'm asking for help :( Please.

I copy the link to my system's scan with Ma-Config software.

http://www.ma-config.com/es/configuracionpublicada/131336-0-1_resumen.html

Thanks a lot!!

Joignez-vous à la conversation

Vous pouvez publier maintenant et vous inscrire plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour publier avec votre compte.

Invité
Répondre à ce sujet...

×   Collé en tant que texte riche.   Changer pour un collage en texte brut

Seules 75 émoticônes sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher en tant que lien à la place

×   Votre contenu précédent a été restauré.   Vider l'éditeur

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Créer...