Aller au contenu

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+6fb69 Need Help.Please

IcemanSR

Publications recommandées

Hello,

i managed to understand that problem is in drivers for some hardware,but i need help to specify which driver.Please help?

Configuration N° 28487

http://www.ma-config.com/en/tempconfiguration/28487,summary.html

this is my shared configuration.

Someone?

Thank You

i am sorry for not speaking French.i could only use google translate if its needed.

*Edit

now i see that share configuration also cought 2 more BSOD-s but i know what they were,only problem is last bsod ntoskrnl.exe+6fb69 irq not less or equal.

Thank u charon,but yes i installed all of those drivers,beside that i have sound blaster live sb0220(kx drivers) instead realtek onboard audio and additional realtek 100mb lan card(microsoft windows update drivers) for ICS sharing(don't have router:-/,bios is also updated i used MSI live utility to check if all drivers are up to date.Also installed latest 10.7 Catalist drivers for Saphire 4870 gpu.

dx-is june 10th 2010 (web update)

all of that was before bsod.

in moment of bsod i had active GOM player watched movie,jdownloader in background and MSI dual core center (utility to show cpu temp etc) but turned it off after bsod it had tendances to crash.Putted CoreTemp32 instead.

cool and quiet is only not installed,turned off in bios as well.

OPS and antivirus is Eset Nod antivirus(not firewall included) firewall is off(windows),no aditional software for firewall is installed.

if its of any consequence i also have Chieftek 850W,and memory modules are set in Ganged mode instead unganged. 2x1gb(geil - pair) and 2x2gb(patriot pair)

PCI latency is set to 64(default) before i tried 128 but it was unstable,so returned to 64.

Thank your wostaron for warm welcome :-)

its amazing tool you people have on this site.

For the drivers I think the IDE/sata driver are not installed(With MesDrivers you use default Microsoft driver)

Install these drivers here

For the RAM, you must test your chip RAM.You have many ChipRam and it's noname....

Download memtest on this link here

Burn image iso with a burn software. Reboot on the CD. Wait two hours. If the software find error, you have an bad Chip RAM.

Put too BIOS cmos settings by default.

yeah it appears that sata drivers are installed by microsoft even i did applied msi drivers.ok will do again and run memtest,i have it on hirens boot.

maybe sata drivers didn't get installed couse bios is set to IDE instead AHCI?

Maybe bsod is just some crazy one time thing dunno i'm confused.OK will test and hope that it does not happen again.

OK finished memory test 2h+ no errors.

and no no problems in device manager one yellow mark only which is gameport from sound blaster live(not supported in windows7) - without drivers.

*edit

did more web searching and found a tool called "whocrashed" free home version

http://www.resplendence.com/downloads

it downloaded debug drivers from microsoft,but still no idea of guilty party

On Tue 10-Aug-10 17:35:37 your computer crashed
This was likely caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFC4, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF80002A7EB89)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\081010-13774-01.dmp
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect, possibly the culprit is in another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.

OK rar-ed dump and sended to your email.

I own Phenom 9950x4 BE so yes i raised multiplier a bit x15 stable at 3ghz.temperature is never above 55C ,stress tested with prime 95.

also adjusted memory to be ganged 128bit instead unganged 64bit mode.nothing else is touched in bios.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired
them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For
example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log

The system file repair changes will take effect after the next reboot.

C:\Users\Ice>

log is solid big 5mb

here is cbs log if needed

http://rapidshare.com/files/412329970/CBS.rar.html

For sfc /scannow it repairs Windows 7. Your windows is not safe.

I've analyzed the dump with windbg.

The PC has crashed with the process dwm.exe (Desktop Windows Manager). This process use the graphic card. If you have always some bsod(after windows repair) , you must try change your graphic card.

uh.

any chance that drivers can be problem?

i recently switched from 10.4 to 10.7 (latest)

*edit

i just searched web a bit.and found that VLC(movie player) had problems with aero in windows 7 and was cousing crashes.i was using gom player at the time of crash?

It's not vlc that crashs the pc. But Vlc calls the graphic driver that crashs. If you use gom player when it crashs, it confirms the cause.

Joignez-vous à la conversation

Vous pouvez publier maintenant et vous inscrire plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour publier avec votre compte.

Invité
Répondre à ce sujet...

×   Collé en tant que texte riche.   Changer pour un collage en texte brut

Seules 75 émoticônes sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher en tant que lien à la place

×   Votre contenu précédent a été restauré.   Vider l'éditeur

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Créer...